Tuesday 7 January 2014

Welcoming The New Year!

Hello beautiful people, and a very Happy New Year to you guys! New year, new resolutions, new plans and many of the new things Im pretty sure each and every one of us have!


Its so amazingly scary, nerve wrecking that I am only left a few months away from my wedding! I explained this everywhere, at anywhere. Because point is we are no longer have three digits in our countdown for our day, left with 98 more days! Pardon me for the excitement, but its not always I get married, rigghhhht? Hahaha.


Alhamdulillah, for myself, we have settled most of our wedding stuffs, just a few meetings here and there with our vendor, and we probably only left to counting down to the real damn thang! Haha. I promise to update with a recent post, to keep reminding myself that things should be done, pronto! 

See you in the next post! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment