Wednesday 11 December 2013

The Perfect Gown


Being in Singapore's Malay bride to be, we usually enquire bridal services which include the rental of our wedding outfits and the make up. I have never gave a thought about having my own outfits being designed and tailored especially for me. Other than the thought of forking more also pain my heart a little. Haha. 

But I have always dream of at least having one outfit for memory sake. So, let me just show how my dream wedding dress Please just entertain my 'berangan' moment for a while. Hahaha. 




Yes, I personally love the simplicity of Scha's nikah kurung! I am a very simple kind of person, and 'bochap' bride to be. I dont know whether its a a good thing or not! Haha. But, how laid back I am regarding about our wedding, I can feel the heat, and there are days I will stress about thinking of our preparations! 

Back to the nikah outfit, it is so simple yet gorgeous and so pretty! And I especially prefer my groom to wear as simple as mine. Not that the typical nikah outfits in a Malay wedding is not nice, but that's my own preference. As simple to see my groom in his baju kurung, and samping complete it with songok, fuuuuh, I can imagine myself being amaze at that such simplicity! 

Goood news? We have a generous individual willing to sponsor us for our nikah outfit! Trust me, when I was told I was being sponsored for that, I have butterflies in my tummy and couldn't stopped smiling to myself, even till now! I am more than blessed to have known such a great person! 

We both have bought the material, and have send to tailor and all! So, lets just wait for the final piece to get ready, which I totally cant wait! Yes, I am so excited for my own wedding already despite the much hurdle I have to go through. Sigh.

I promise I will update my blog after I get married in another 4 months plus and talk about my nikah outfit! Hehehe. Till then! 


No comments:

Post a Comment