Wednesday 14 August 2013

Say A Little Prayer

First of all, let me start by saying, Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir Batin. If I were to did any wronged, be it on purpose or not, I truly apologise. I don't meant to keep grudges. Let bygone, be bygone.
 
We, my family and I had a good Syawal. Everything was great, the family bonding session, the visiting and all. But sadly, our happiness was tested by Him, when our granddad was admitted to ICU yesterday due to acute heart attack. I am truly sad and I wished he would wake up healthily like he always is!
 
 
 
 
I am sure many old timers know him, maybe your granny or grandad do. He is always so actively in Geylang, alone. He is near 80, and yet so strong, but lately he have been weak.
I don't ask for much, but I hope you could take a minute or two for a little prayer for my poor Grandad. May Allah bless all of you for your kind words and prayers.



I pray and hope he be in a pink of health soon, and doctor should do something fast to make him better, please. I have always dreamt that I would want my children to see my grandfather.
Ya allah, permudahkan la segalanya untuk hamba Mu ini dan kuatkan semangatnya. Insya'allah Amin.
#PrayforAtokBuang
=(

No comments:

Post a Comment